|A Manual of
by Peter Deadman & Mazin Al-Khafaji, with
- The entire contents of A Manual of Acupuncture in fully
linked format. Just click on links to move rapidly to any point, chapter, subject,
- Suitable for Windows or MacIntosh formats.
- All pages are in Acrobat PDF (portable document format): you can view or print
pages exactly as they appear in the book.
- High quality color graphics
- Clickable icons on every point page bring up body area illustrations, so you can view
points in relation to neighbouring points from different channels. 4 new area
- Student level self-testing module; 100 questions with answers and links to relevant text
- Click on the character calligraphy on every points page to hear Chinese pronunciation of
- Entirely searchable by any word appearing in any page. Sophisticated search
- Fully linked indexes (click and go)
- New Combinations index
| Home | Book List | The Journal of
Chinese Medicine | How to Order |
- Last Update July 2004
- Copyright © 2004, Eastland Press, Inc. All rights reserved.
Send questions or comments to